Small Muffle furnace (7.2L) MF-1200C
Ø Used in Lab as material sintering furnace, annealing furnace, smelting furnace, dental furnace, etc.
Ø It is possible to add a vent to be used as Nitrogen protection furnace, Argon protection furnace, Oxidizing furnace, Carbonizing furnace.
Ø A general necessary electric furnace for experiment in Lab.
· Power rated: 2.5KW (220V)
· Voltage rated: AC 220V 50/60HZ
· High purity fibrous alumina insulation for maximum energy saving - 30% less power consumption than other brands
· Double air cooling structure to control furnace surface Temp. no more than 60℃ when furnace is heated into max. Temp.
· The spring door buckle is used to solve the contraction gap caused by high temperature in the chamber of the equipment.
· Equipped with inspection window on the front,convenient to to observe the situation inside the chamber
· Max. Temperature: 1200 °C
· Continuous working temperature: ≤1000℃
· Recommended Heating Rate: 5-40°C /min
Max. heating rate
· PID automatic control and auto-tune function.
· 30 programmable segments for precise thermal processing.
· Built-in protection for the over-heated and broken thermocouple.
· K type
· Fe-Cr-Al Alloy doped by Mo
+/- 1 °C
· Chamber size(L*D*H): 200*300*120mm (7.2L)
· Furnace size(L*W*H): 440*510*520mm
· 610*500*720mm（wooden case）
· The equipment is not sealed, and can not be put into toxic, harmful, inflammable and explosive gas. Can add the inlet port to pass through the inert gas or oxygen.
· Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
· You shall place the sample in to a crucible. Never place sample on the chamber bottom directly.
· CE Certified
muffle furnace body