High Temperature Sliding Tube Furnace, BTF-1700C-S-SL
◎Can slide out the sample through the rail,convenient and reliable to take and put the sample.
◎With double air cooling structure, the temp. of shell is lower than 60℃ when heat to highest temp.
◎Furnace chamber adopt inorganic materials of alumina fiber by vacuum adsorption,clean and beautiful
◎Equipped with support frame for flange, reduce the load of tube body
◎With mature technology, high quality, uniform thermal field, rational construction
Furnace input AC220V. 50/60 HZ
· Max. Temperature: 1700 °C
· Continuous working temperature: 1650 °C
· Heating Rate: below 1400℃，≤10°C /min
· Heating Zone Length: 200mm
· Constant Zone Length: 100mm
· PID automatic control and auto-tune function.
· 30 programmable segments for precise thermal processing.
· Built-in protection for the over-heated and broken thermocouple.
· Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1 °C.
S type thermocouple.
· MoSi2 rod
· Ceramic tube: 60/OD*800Lmm
· Two fibrous ceramic tube blocks are included for blocking heat radiation generated from tube center. (Ceramic blocks must be fully inserted into the furnace chamber before heating).
· 10^-1 pa can be achieved by mechanical pump
10^-4 pa can be reached by molecular pump
· Tube body 510*440*650mm（L*W*H without tube & flange）
l Widely used for high temp. Experiment environment, for example, vacuum or atmosphere sintering, substrate coating
l Widely used for new material field,such as semiconductor,nanometer material,carbon fiber,graphene